Will tell you how to cook a delicious salad with couscous and salmon. It’s very simple!
Description of preparation:
Salad can be served without garnish, because it includes kukus. If you have decided to make a side dish, I recommend, for example, vegetables (fresh or baked) -green beans, mashed cauliflower or green peas. Serve the dish immediately after cooking.
- Canned pink salmon — 150 Grams
- Carrot — 1 Piece
- Lemon — 0,5 Pieces
- Couscous — 250 Grams
- Spinach — 200 Grams
- Green onions — 0,5 Beam
- Chile powder — 2 teaspoons
- Chicken broth — 200 Ml
- Walnuts — 50 Grams
How to cook the “couscous Salad with salmon”
1. Peel the carrots and grate on a coarse grater, wash and chop the spinach, cut into strips green onions.
2. The salmon, remove the bones, remove the skin and tear into small pieces.
3. Put in the fish bowl, carrot, spinach, couscous, green onions, chili powder, add the zest and juice of half a lemon, stir.
4. Carefully heat the broth and pour over the contents of the bowl, stir and leave for 5 minutes, cover the bowl with foil.
5. Remove the foil and garnish the salad with chopped walnuts, mix again and serve.