- boiled lean pork 500 gr.
- potatoes 4-5 pieces.
- cucumber 2-3 PCs
- onion 2 PCs.
- eggs 5 PCs.
- hard cheese 100 g
- vegetable oil
Method of preparation
- Step 1 the Meat is cut into thin strips.
- Step 2 peel the Onion, cut into half rings and pour boiling water for 10 minutes, went to the bitterness.
- Step 3 Potato peel, grate on a grater for Korean carrot pieces and fry in vegetable oil until Golden brown.
- Step 4 Cucumbers cut into thin strips.
- Step 5 Cook the eggs, separate the yolks from the whites. Proteins grate on a coarse grater.
- Step 6 Combine the meat, egg whites, cucumber, onion, fried potatoes (leave a little for decoration). Dressed with mayonnaise, mix and spread on a flat plate in the form of a slot , with a hollow inside .
- Step 7: the Cheese and the yolk of three on a small grater, finely chop the dill, add mayonnaise , mix and form small balls in the form of eggs.
- Step 8 Put the balls in the hole of the salad, sides, sprinkle fried potatoes, decorate with greens and serve on the Christmas table.