- Plum — 1.5 kg.
- Sugar — 1 kg.
- Lemon — 2 PCs.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Plum wash, remove the bones. Put the plums in a saucepan and pour some water. If plums are not juicy, add more water, if on the contrary, very juicy, less.
- Step 2 Cook plums until soft. With the help of a blender grind in a homogeneous puree.
- Step 3 Add the plums to the sugar, stir, put again on the fire, cook until the sugar is dissolved.
- Step 4 Lemons wash it and dry it. Remove from the lemon zest and squeezing the juice. Add to plum puree. Stir. Plum cook the marshmallows on low heat, stirring constantly for about 1-1. 5 hours. The mass should have a good system, but in any case not to burn it.
- Step 5 Ready thick puree, pour in a rectangular cake pan with parchment paper or cling film.
- Step 6 Cool and refrigerate. A day plum marmalade is ready .