Pancakes have long won the love and recognition! There are pancakes with stuffing inside. I want to offer You an idea of the flow of pancakes with stuffing and top with melted cheese! Very tasty!
Description of preparation:
Try to add in the filling any more ingredients or spices to your taste! And each time the pancakes will be playing new facets of taste. It’s pretty simple and fast! A hearty lunch or dinner will be on Your Desk. How to cook pancakes “Landlord”, see the step-by-step recipe.
- Potatoes — 8-10 Pieces (ingredients for potato dough)
- Onion — 1 Piece
- Egg chicken — 2 Pieces (raw)
- Sour Cream — 2 Tbsp. spoon
- Wheat flour — 2 tbsp. spoon
- Salt — to taste
- Vegetable oil — 0.5 Cups (for frying)
- Green onion — to taste (for filing or other greens)
- Hard cheese — 100-150 Grams (ingredients for the curd)
- Egg chicken — 2 Pieces (boiled)
- Sour Cream — 1 Tbsp. spoon
- Mayonnaise — 1 Tbsp. spoon
How to cook “Draniki “Landlord””
Prepare the main ingredients. For the filling, pre-boil 2 eggs.
Start with cooking the curd. Cheese and eggs grate on a coarse grater.
Mix with sour cream and mayonnaise. If necessary, add salt. Curd is ready.
Potatoes and onions clean, wash, grate on a fine grater. Potatoes need slightly wring out excess moisture. Through a sieve or by hand.
Add in the potato mixture, sour cream, eggs, flour. Mix well and add salt to taste.
In a pan with hot vegetable oil, a tablespoon put the potato mixture and fry one side over medium heat until tender.
Then flip, fry for 1-2 minutes and place on each pancake cheese mass. Cover and fry for another 1-2 minutes so that the cheese is finished.
Garnish with fresh herbs and serve! Very tasty, both hot and cold. Bon appetit!