Mulled wine is well-heated until white bubbles semi-dry or dry wine with your favorite spices. Traditionally, this intoxicating drink of autumn is made with red wine. But what’s to stop you slightly depart from tradition and to make a mulled wine from white wine?
Along with https://recipesmyfood.com make mulled wine from white wine and warm your friends on a chilly autumn evening.
Mulled white wine – rules of cooking
How to cook mulled wine © Depositphotos
Mulled wine white wine that will suit as a warming drink, which, in addition to a degree, excellent uplifting, and very easy to prepare at home. For this you will need:
- inventory – glass or enameled ware, cups or glasses of thick glass with handles, thermos;
- actually, wine – red or white;
- spices – cinnamon, cloves, vanilla, anise, allspice and black pepper, nutmeg, cardamom;
- as a sweetener if needed add sugar or honey;
- if you wish you can enrich the bouquet of fruit – citrus peel, apples, quinces, pears, dried fruits, etc.;
- for ease of drink add fruit or berry juices;
- additional alcohol can enhance the flavor of the cognac, liqueur, rum, brandy.
Mulled white wine, as red is a very finicky drink. It is in any case can not be boiled, otherwise the mulled wine will lose its valuable properties. Wine brought to a temperature of not higher than 70-75°C, i.e., when the surface of the liquid begin to appear small white bubbles. Also it is impossible to prevent cooling of mulled wine, otherwise it will lose all its taste and aroma.
Ready mulled wine is served always hot – this is the beauty of this drink. If you don’t plan to serve it immediately, it is best to place the mulled wine in a thermos. So he insists and will become more intense and bright flavor.
Offer to your attention a recipe for mulled white wine with citrus slices.
Mulled wine © shutterstock.com
Mulled white wine – ingredients:
- 1 liter of dry white wine
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 Bud of cloves,
- 2 cinnamon sticks,
- 2 slices of lemon.
Mulled white wine – cooking:
Mulled white wine – what to submit
It remains only to bring a drink of autumn. It is usually eating slices of apples, oranges, grapes, and other autumn fruits and fruit salads. Also with mulled wine are well in tune with not-too-sweet pastries, cookies, cake, brownies. Well, if the cakes will be attending the same fruit, as in the mulled wine – they will strengthen the bouquet and flavor of the drink.
Earlier, we published the TOP 6 of the best recipes of homemade mulled wine. Read more at the link.