For many, this salad is associated with the New Year, and for some, the holiday is not a holiday, if not on the table “Mimosa”. Tell about one of the many variations of how to cook “Mimosa” with salmon.
Description of preparation:
Sure this salad is prepared with fish: canned or fresh. You can use tuna, sardines, sprats, and if you love fresh fish, perfect red (salmon, trout, and others). All the ingredients are put in layers, and then infused the salad a few hours in the fridge.
- Eggs — 5 Pieces
- Salmon in butter — 170 Grams
- Mayonnaise — 0.5 Cups
- Cheese — 0.5 Cup
- Butter — 1 tbsp. spoon
- Onion — 1 Piece
How to make “Mimosa with salmon”
1. Boil eggs, then place them under cold water and peel off the shell. Cut the salmon small pieces.
2. Separate the whites from the yolks. Peel the onion and slice it finely, put in a sieve and pour hot water, it will remove the bitterness, then press.
3. Take a transparent bowl, put all the ingredients in layers: grated whites, grated cheese, half the salmon, and grease with mayonnaise, then put grated on a fine grater butter, then the onion, the remaining salmon and spread with mayonnaise.
4. Decorate the salad with grated egg yolk and send in the fridge for 1-3 hours.
5. Bon appetit!