I don’t know where the name of these meatballs! Maybe they were prepared in the Kremlin? I do not know. In any case, the burgers delicious! Their main feature is that they are baked in the oven.
Description of preparation:
Each family has its own recipe for meatballs. And I have too. Offer to meet with another recipe of this dish: it can be, You will gather something new and to diversify your favorite recipe. The original recipe calls for beef and pork. In my opinion, the pork, for example, can be replaced with chicken (not breast, but the flesh of the thigh), and the beef can be replaced with lamb. Play of flavors on your own!
- Pork — 500 Grams
- Beef — 500 Grams
- Onion — 2 Pieces
- Garlic — 5 Cloves
- Chicken egg — 1 Piece
- White bread — 4 Slices
- Milk — 80 Ml
- Bread crumbs — 2 tbsp. spoon
- Salt — to taste
- Pepper — to taste
- Butter — 50 Grams
- Olive oil — 3 Tbsp. spoon
How to prepare “the Kremlin’s burgers”
1. Bread soak in milk.
2. Skip through a meat grinder meat, onion, garlic, bread together with the liquid. Then add the breadcrumbs and again mince.
3. Add the egg. Add salt, pepper and mix well. Form burgers.
4. Place patties on a baking sheet, the laid parchment. Tea spoon make grooves.
5. Brush the patties with olive oil.
6. On top lay the pieces of butter.
7. Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for about 40 minutes. Bon appetit!