- cleaned seeds 150 gr.
- sesame seeds 30 gr.
- honey 180 gr.
- sugar 1-2 tbsp
- the juice of half a lemon
Method of preparation
- Step 1 sesame Seeds and a little fry until slightly amber in colour .
- Step 2 heat the Honey in a saucepan, add sugar and squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Stir over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Step 3 in a pan Add sunflower seeds and sesame seeds, stir and cook the honey for about 15 minutes on low heat. Gradually the mixture will darken slightly and thicken.
- Step 4 a Fairly wide flat plate wetted with cold water and spread her hot mixture. Even out the surface with a spatula or spoon dipped in water, and priklopilom to seal. Cool.
- Step 5 When the mixture has cooled slightly, a heated bottom plate and placed a pancake on wet parchment paper. Allow to stand for 5-8 minutes and cut into diamonds.