What is the distinctive feature of the Jewish meatballs? It turns out that to cook them easier than our usual cakes because all the ingredients do not need to pass through a meat grinder. Interested?
Description of preparation:
Write down the recipe for how to cook Jewish food. Cooking is a very simple process that doesn’t usually cause me trouble. Prepare them even more than patties from minced meat and all my family too they prefer. Serve hot or cold with any side dish or sauce.
- Chicken fillet — 500 Grams
- Starch — 3 Tbsp. spoon
- Eggs — 2 Pieces
- Mayonnaise — 200 G
- Onion — 1 Piece
- Garlic — 3 Cloves
- Basil — 2 teaspoons
- Salt, pepper — to taste
How to cook “Jewish meatballs”
1. Chop the onion on a grater.
2. Chop chicken into small cubes and whisk them eggs. Mix well.
3. Garlic skip through the press.
4. Add the meat, onion, garlic and other spices.
5. Mix and add the mayonnaise.
6. At the end gradually add the starch.
7. Leave this mixture to marinate for an hour in the refrigerator, and then fry as usual cutlets on both sides in a frying pan with vegetable oil. You want to cook about 2 minutes on each side.
8. Bon appetit!