- herring – 1 PC.
- sour cream – 3 tbsp
- onion – 1 PC.
- cranberries fresh – 50 gr.
- French mustard – 2 tsp
- black pepper
- green onions
Method of preparation
- Step 1 defrost the Fish, remove the intestines, head, tail and cut into pieces.
- Step 2 Add chopped onion half rings.
- Step 3 In another bowl place the cranberries, sour cream, mustard. All mix, cranberries to the maximum razdelyaet spoon.
- Step 4 Add the sauce to the herring with chopped dill.
- Step 5 mix Everything together and put the fish in the fridge for 1.5 – 2 hours.
- Step 6 Put the herring in sour cream and cranberry sauce on a plate, decorate with the cranberries, chopped green onions and serve snack to the table.