Tasty fish salad with homemade croutons that I made with spices and cheese. Add the croutons to the salad directly before serving so they are crunchy. Look!
Description of preparation:
So, if you love fish salads, then my recipe will be useful for you. Write down that will tell you how to cook “Fish salad with corn”! For salad you can use any smoked fish, be guided by your taste and budget, I’ve got a smoked herring. The fish should be cleaned of bones, skin, entrails. Also cook the eggs so that they are not overcooked, note 5-6 minutes, for large – 6-7. Make croutons from yesterday’s white bread with cheese and spices. Assemble salad and enjoy!
- Yesterday’s white bread — 4 Slices
- Garlic powder — 2-3 Pinches
- Provencal herbs — 2-3 Pinches
- Black pepper powder — 2-3 Pinches
- Hard cheese — 40 Grams
- Smoked fish — 150 Grams
- Canned corn — 150 Grams
- Sweet red pepper — 0,5 Pieces
- Celery stem — 1 Piece
- The large egg — 3 Pieces
- Mayonnaise — 2 Tbsp. spoon
- Dijon mustard — 1 teaspoon
- Chili sauce — 0,5-1 teaspoons
Number of servings: 3
How to cook “Fish salad with corn”
1. To make salad croutons. To this day old bread cut into cubes.
2. Put bread cubes in a baking sheet or form, add the spices: garlic powder, black pepper, herbes de Provence. Top off with grated cheese (preferably on a fine grater to grate). Send the bread in the oven for 5-10 minutes, the temperature of 210 degrees.
3. The finished crackers cool.
4. Boil eggs, peel, cool, cut into cubes.
5. Cut sweet pepper, celery.
6. Cut smoked fish, remove the bones.
7. Combine all ingredients, add canned corn, mayonnaise (or sour cream), spicy chili sauce, mustard, part of the crackers. Stir the salad.
8. Put the salad in a salad bowl, garnish with croutons on top.
9. Bon appetit!