- Butter — 100 g
- Eggs — 4 PCs.
- Flour — 180 g
- Salt — 1/2 tsp
- Water — 250 ml
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Put a small pan on medium heat, add to the oil, water and salt. Cook the mixture, stirring constantly, until butter melts.
- Step 2 in a saucepan Add the flour. Mix thoroughly with a wooden spatula.
- Step 3 as soon As the dough begins to move away from the walls, rolled into a ball, turn off the heat. The dough cools.
- Step 4 once the dough has cooled, start one by one add the eggs. One added, stirred until smooth, added the following. When all the eggs are added the dough should be soft, airy and shiny.
- Step 5 Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with oil. With a spoon or using confectionery syringe put the dough . Bake in the oven heated to 180 degrees for approximately 35-45 minutes, until Golden brown. During baking the oven do not open , otherwise the popovers will fall off, will not air.
- Step 6 cut the Cooled eclairs, and fill with cream.