Toddlers will just love this dessert! Delicious layered jelly with small muzzles deer! Isn’t it great? To prepare this dessert is very easy, I will help you, will tell.
Description of preparation:
So, I’ll tell you how to cook Christmas dessert “deer in the snow”! Nothing complicated, you only need to include your imagination and get started! Make a layered jelly of two colors, well when one layer will be milky, it be nice to set off the main color. Refrigerate well. Pour each successive layer only when the previous well stuck. Decorate jelly funny faces made out of banana, chocolate and cocoa. Good luck!
- Raspberry jelly — 1 Piece (1 pack of 400 ml of water)
- Cream 10-15% — 200 Ml
- Hot water is 50 Milliliters
- Instant gelatin — 1 tbsp. spoon (no slides)
- Sugar — 2 Tbsp. spoon
- Chocolate black — 3 Pieces (piece for the horns)
- Cloves — 8 Pieces (for eyes)
- Coconut shavings — 1 tbsp. spoon (imitation snow)
- Cocoa (powder) — 1 teaspoon (for decoration muzzles)
- Banana — 2 Pieces (faces)
How to cook a “Christmas dessert “deer in the snow””
1. Prepare the food, get down!
My packing jelly was designed for 400 ml of water. Put the kettle on and bring water to a boil. In addition, you need another 50 ml of boiling water to dissolve gelatin.
2. Raspberry jelly pour boiling water, dissolve. Pure gelatin can also pour boiling water, stir. Pour it into the cream, add the sugar, stir.
This will be two basics jelly.
3. Take a suitable amount of packaging. I was comfortable to pour in cups: two small and two large, my daughter decided that this will be a family, so children should be less. On the bottom pour a few tablespoons of jelly, and leave in refrigerator to congeal. After complete solidification, pour a layer of white jelly back in the fridge. Alternate layers until all the jelly. But calculate so that the last layer was crimson, otherwise you will not see the snow (coconut shavings).
4. While the jelly cools, you need to make the horns. Take a piece of parchment, a bag, chocolate bar. I had three pieces of chocolate, even still have some. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the radiator, in the oven. Fill chocolate sachet, tie off the edge, cut off the tip.
5. Draw a chocolate horn. It is not necessary to draw very fine horns, they can break in the process. Too big and also not do heavy massive horns will fall out of soft banana. Send the horns in the freezer or in the fridge to solidify.
6. When the jelly is fully prepared and stands the horns, you can begin to assemble the dessert. Peel the bananas, cut the ends from two sides, that’s 4 faces. Insert eyelets – carnation. Faces “poke” in cocoa. The lower part of the face of the banana is better a little cut, so the head will be more stable. Above the eyes thin knife, make incisions, and carefully insert the horns. Put faces on the jelly, top with petrusite snow (coconut flakes).
Dessert is ready!
7. Happy New Year!!!