Fancy, a light salad with a spicy dressing based on sour cream and maple syrup. Interesting combination of ingredients and ease of preparation is a distinctive feature of this salad!
Description of preparation:
Crisp, juicy and nutritious – so would I describe this salad. The thing in properly cooked cabbage and a sauce based on sour cream and maple syrup. On request, this salad broccoli can be substituted with cauliflower and maple syrup with honey. Experiment!
- Bacon — 4 Slices
- Green onion — 4 Pieces (feathers)
- Broccoli — 400 Grams
- Cheese grated — 50 Grams
- Sunflower seeds — 30 Grams
- Sour Cream — 150 Grams
- Wine vinegar — 1 tbsp. spoon
- Maple syrup — 1 tbsp. spoon
How to cook “broccoli Salad with sweet dressing”
1. Broccoli disassemble on inflorescences.
2. Cook for 5 minutes in salted water, then rinse with cold water.
3. Slice onions, grate cheese.
4. Bacon fry in a dry pan until crispy Golden brown.
5. For the filling mix the sour cream, vinegar and maple syrup. Salt.
6. Combine all ingredients.
7. Dress the salad and serve. Bon appetit!