- bananas – 2 pieces
- chicken eggs – 2 PCs.
- butter – 100 gr.
- flour – 250 gr.
- sugar – 2 tbsp
- sour cream – 2 tbsp
- the leaven – 1 tsp.
- a pinch of salt
- vanilla sugar – ½ tsp
- powdered sugar – 1 tbsp for dusting.
1. Clear bananas, peeled and cut into slices. In the chopper to put the pieces of banana, sugar, vanilla sugar, butter, room temperature, eggs, sour cream mix well into a homogeneous mass.
2. To shift the mass in the bowl, then add parts of the flour with the baking powder, stirring with a spatula, knead the dough.
3. Ready dough shift in a cooking bag with a nozzle asterisk. On a baking sheet with a silicone Mat is deposited portions of the dough are spaced, from each other forming a flower.
4. Put the roasting tin in the preheated oven to 180-200 degrees for 15-20 minutes until Golden brown, depending on oven.
5. Ready to give the liver to cool slightly, sprinkle with powdered sugar and sex to the table for a Cup of tea. Enjoy your tea!!!