Andalusia is a province of Spain. This traditional salad is in this country extremely popular. Very light, with a dressing based on olive oil – it is perfect for a family dinner.
Description of preparation:
Recipe of traditional Spanish, so just follow the recipe and technology of cooking and get a real Spanish salad! Vegetables and incredibly tasty filling… What could be better than a piece of freshly cooked meat?
- Garlic — 1 Clove
- Cherry 70 Grams
- Cucumber — 90 Grams
- Onion — 25 Grams
- Daikon — 160 Grams
- Black pepper — to taste
- Salt — to taste
- Greens — 4 Ounces
- Olive oil — 2 tbsp. spoon (Refill)
- Vinegar 9% — 1 teaspoon (Filling)
- Red hot chilli pepper — 1/4 teaspoons (Filling)
How to cook “Andalusian salad”
1. Daikon, cucumber and onion cut into strips, cherry in half.
2. The herbs and garlic finely chop.
3. Mix all the ingredients for the filling.
4. Mix all ingredients, add salt, pepper and season the salad. Bon appetit!