Do I have to eat soup every day? Of course! Fresh soups are very good for health and vigor of the body. Today I will tell you how to cook a soup for every day: easy and simple recipe.
Description of preparation:
Soups can be prepared on a daily basis of cheap scrap products that will are in each family. A grocery basket will be really inexpensive, and entrees will delight with appetizing aromas and a pleasant taste. I suggest to make a tomato soup every day, pasta and corn – simple and fast, and most importantly very tasty. Vegetables, broth and pasta – all you need for this thick and flavorful soup.
- Onion — 1 Piece
- Sweet pepper — 1 Piece
- Garlic — 6 Cloves
- Tomatoes — 6 Pieces
- Chicken broth — 1 Cup
- Corn — 1 Cup (canned or frozen)
- Salt — 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder — 1/2 teaspoons
- Pasta — 1 Cup (better to take small)
How to cook a “Simple soup every day”
1. Vegetables wash, peel and cut into arbitrary pieces.
2. On a heated frying pan on vegetable sauté onion, peppers and garlic until Golden brown.
3. Then add the tomatoes, and pour broth. Simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the soup from the heat and whisk in a blender until smooth. Add salt and return to heat.
5. When the soup comes to a boil stir in the pasta and cook until tender, add the corn and hold in the heat for 2-3 minutes.
6. Bon appetit!